Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You can dance, you can dance, having the time of your life.....

We had a really good weekend. We drove to Georgetown on Sat for my brother's wedding. Aaron and Christine's wedding was so sweet, thoughtful, and genuine. You could really tell that they put a lot of thought into the ceremony and their vows. At the end of Aaron's vows, he called Christine, his "extravagant gift." I don't think there was a dry eye in the chapel. It was really sweet to see the two of them so in love, but it was so much more than that. Just a true committment to one another and to the Lord. Their receptions was tons of fun! Dancing, food, just talking and visiting with friends and family. It was a joyous day.






The Love Birds



My Grandma Switzer and Aaron


My Grandpa Switzer and Christine



Geneva and Aaron

Dallas and my dad, Steve


My two handsome boys


What a suprise, my friend Monique was at the wedding :)






As you can see, we were all pooped after the wedding. Even before we were out of Georgetown Dallas was already out! He's always slept so good in the car

1 comment:

Mathis Family said...

Your grandparents are about as cute as they come! Glad to see Aaron so happy...