Monday, May 4, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Okay, so I've fallen off the blogging train B-I-G time! I'll definitely try to be more consistent!

I took off work today and tomorrow. Not really for any real reason other than I just needed to take some time off.
I've made a list of a few things I'd like to accomplish, but not necessarily in this order.

Clean both bath tubs
Clean toilets
Mop kitchen, bathrooms, and entryway
Vacuum the whole house
Deliver Mary Kay products to Donna
Mail Mary Kay lipstick and lip baum to my Mema and Aunt Eloise
Get mother’s day cards
Open acct. @ bank for Adam’s business
Finish all laundry
Workout
Finish audits for work
Vacuum out my car and give leather tx to the seats
Clean all window seals

Spends LOTS and time with Dallas!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: