Friday, May 22, 2009

Had to brag on my family

Last weekend, my cousin Joe from Deweyville TX, came to Tyler to run because he qualified in the 800 meter (2 laps around the track) and 1600 meter (1 mile) for regionals. He placed 1st in the 800 with a time of 1 min 59 sec and placed 2nd in the 1600 with a time of 4 min 39 sec. He qualified for state and is headed there in 2weeks. Way to go, Joe Joe!
Dallas was in complete awe of him as he raced around the track and hasn't been able to stop talking about him! He even colored a picture for him last night....oops...which reminds me I have to get that in mail to him!
Here are few pics of him from last Sat.


Running the 800


Leading the Pack


Gold and Silver Medals


Joe with his mom, Rhonda (my first cousin)


Joe's girlfriend, Skylar and their daughter, Adysin

No comments: