Saturday, January 5, 2008

Who's got your vote?

I was laughing at myself the other day, growing up, I hated talk radio. Now, those are the first stations I look for. Rarely do I listen to music, unless it's The Chipmunk Christmas or The Wiggles...haha. Who knew tonight that I'd look forward to watching "The New Hampshire Debates?!" What is it with age/maturity that people start having interest in these kinds of thing? With postive influence from Adam and from my own conviction, I've taken a huge interest in politics, and in voting for the candidate that I think that will not only honor the American people, but will also honor God. I really like Huckabee and hope he continues to do well..., but regardless of who your vote is for in the primary or for this fall, to all of you reading this, I really pray that you are following the candidates and their convictions and praying for our country for God's favor and mercy and guidance. Blessings for your New Year!

No comments: