Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh my little boy Dallas

Lately, Adam has been a pea and cornbread kick. Well, last night I don't know if it was the idea of making it for the 3rd day in a row or actually cooking after working all day, but we decided to change it up and head out ot Cici's for dinner. I couldn't pass up the temptation of not having to do any dishes or stand over the oven and cook, I'm sure you can relate to that. Now, dont' get me wrong I love peas and cornbread, I'm definately a southern girl at heart, but just wanted something different.
Everything was normal as we ate, until a guy with a long white beard walked in with his wife. Dallas stood up in the seat and yelled, "Look, it's Noah!"
At first, I thought he was talking about his little friend Noah, that we knew when we lived in Lewisville, but as I turned around I realized Dallas was talking about Noah in the Bible (and of course it doesn't help that he's seen the movie Evan Almighty). It was one of those moments that you always hear other moms and dads talking about, but haven't experienced yourself yet. Anyways, I don't think anyone heard him, of course I don't know how they couldn't, people were surrounding us. A moment as a parent I won't be forgetting any time soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Very observant!!! Love you, Dallas. From GiGi

Anonymous said...

Little ones are adorable! My little one is not so little anymore (He will be 5 in February), but he is so witty.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! I didn't want to register so I chose "anonymus" It asked for my nickname and I thought it will appear. I guess not! This is Blanca-from Marshall.

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! :)
-Francey