Monday, February 11, 2008

Family Pictures

Here's my friend, Amy. Before this day, we hadn't seen one another since May 2000. Wow, 8 years! She actually transferred in to ETBU my last semester. One of my friends where no time was lost, we had a great lunch, and learned we only live about 20 miles from one another. I'm blessed to have her back in my life!



Dallas is crazy about playing the drums, so instead of playing on his toy buckets, Gigi and Papaw got him the Real McCoy!


Daddy instructing Dallas on how to play the drums.



I think I've got the hang of this :)




Here Dallas and I am at the Dr. Suess play. We had such a great time!






This was the night we went to Lindale for the HS play Horton and the Who's by Dr. Suess. Dallas was captivated by the play, and when we got home was excited to read his Cat in the Hat book.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like ya'll are doing well, and that God is taking care of you in every way! :) The answer to your question is, not yet and maybe not. Weston is applying for a job up there, he's sending off his resume today. So, we'll know, ithink, within a week or so whether or not he's even cosidered for an interview. :) I'll post as we have more info.