Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday

Sunday I was so excited after leaving church. Our SS pastor is an awesome teacher. He really brought scripture alive. I was so encouraged to keep my mind and heart set on things above. I don't remember the last time I felt so happy and literally excited at the thought of being in heaven with the Lord! Wow, amazing!
After church, we met Amanda and Ken and littel Eden for lunch and then went to the children's park to take pictures. It was such a nice afternoon. Here are some pictures of the family and the easter egg hunt.


Amanda invited us over to dye eggs with Eden. ***FUNNY STORY: When we got there, I asked Amanda if there was anything I could do to help get the ball rolling. Amanda said I could "peel" those eggs cooling in the sink. So I peeled 12 eggs!!!!!!!!! After I finished, we realized, OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe I just peeled all those eggs we were supposed to dye!! Anyways, needless to say I felt like an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!


Dallas' first easter egg with his name on it.


Our Family

Dallas hunting eggs.



Dallas and Eden being super sweet!


Me and my good best friend, Amanda.


This was Amanda's idea to take pictures here. I love this little picture of D. He really is our gift. I just look at this picture and feel thankful.



Eden and Dallas having fun.


Me and Adam


Smile for the camera

My Sweet D.












No comments: