Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

Shannon, I totally blame YOU for this one!
It was our freshman year at ETBU in the fall of 1996. One Sat night Shannon gets the idea to shoe polish one of our good friends car. Of course I went a long with it. We were quite the mischieveous ones, driving to Walmart really late to get the white polish.
Steve a very humble, very tall basketball player was kind of like our big brother, we had a great relationship with him, so we thought he'd think it would be funny when he woke up Sunday morning to "sexy driver" written on his windshield.
Okay, no! We were wrong!
He later told us he was furious at us! He went to church in Shreveport so he had a bit of a drive from Marshall. We thought he'd drive around with it on his car for a while, but he washed all of it off before he went to church that morning. Needless to say he was probably late to Sunday School.
I don't remember for how long, but I know we were on his "bad" list for quite a while.
Shannon...good times, good times! Tee Hee Hee

2 comments:

Mathis Family said...

Oh. He was MAD at us for a LONG time! If I remember correctly, he washed and detailed his whole car again after having done it just a day or so before...

Lori said...

My friends once wrote "honk if you think I'm cute" on my back windshield on my birthday. I wasn't mad though! I just got them back on their b-days!