Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Dallas finally got his Big Boy Bed (as he calls it!) We're so excited for him! Haverty's delivered it yesterday and we couldn't be happier with the purchase! Dallas asked me to wait to put on the spider man bedding until he got home, because he wanted to do it himself. I think the bed was a bit overwhelming to him when he actually got into it to sleep last night, but seems to be adjusting well to it. I'm working on transitioning his room from baby/toddler cowboy theme to spiderman so I'll post more pics once the room is finished, but wanted to share his excitement with everyone!





1 comment:

Lori said...

Awwww! I love it when they get so excited about stuff like that! That bed is great too...love the dark wood. We are in the process of doing a fishing theme in A.J.'s room...his eyes just light up every time we get something for it!