Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Monday Dallas had his 5-year-old birthday pictures taken. His actual birthday is not until 7.31, but wanted to get them done a bit early so we could have pictures to give out to family and friends. We were referred to a local photographer here in Tyler, Teresa Rieder, and she was amazing! She had the idea to go to the Children's Park and we were so pleased how great all of Dallas' pictures turned out. Can't wait to get the prints back. It was SO hot that morning! By the end of the shoot Dallas was pretty worn out, but what I love about D is that he is so full of love and life. Thanks for capturing this in the photos, Teresa! Here are a few of my favorites...



















4 comments:

Laura said...

Gosh, he is SO cute! Your photographer did a wonderful job!

Lori said...

They really did turn out well! Of course it helps that he is so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Jen.. I remember whe when was just a baby and I met up with you and Adam at Olive Garden,now look at him, he is so big now. How old is he? 5? man I feel old now. Tell him I said Hi from Dallas.

Lori said...

Hey Jennifer...I am passing on the One Lovely Blog Award to you...come on over and get it!