Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dallas 5 Year Birthday Party

We celebrated Dallas' 5th birthday on Sat. Dallas had a great time, and we enjoyed everybody being here with us! Here are a few snapshots from the exciting day!


Wasn't Dallas' cake amazing! I found a lady locally here in Tyler that made it for him! And it tasted DELICIOUS!


Dallas and Eden


Dallas just blew out the candle



Dallas, Eden, and myself enjoying some cake


Dallas opening up his gifts


Dallas with his friends, Braden and Eden


Dallas swinging at the pinada


Braden swinging at the pinada


Probably the funniest moment of the party, when I realized I forgot to put candy in the pinada! Ha!! I thought it came with candy! So sorry, Dallas!


Jessica, Auntie Brin, and Dallas.


Daddy, Mommy, and Dallas

Another fun moment was biting into spidey's head!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! That cake was awesome! I've heard of alot of people not knowing they had to put the candy in...I would have thought it came in there too!

Laura said...

What a great cake! Happy Birthday, Dallas! We attended a Spider Man bday party this weekend, too!