Saturday, June 14, 2008

Proud Parent Moments

I know this blog is supposed to be about our family, but I usually end up just posting stuff about Dallas. Well, to keep with tradition....
Today, Dallas said some rather big words, so I thought, for his age. I was getting him ready this morning, and he said, "This shirt is very comfortable." Then later today we were driving next to a big truck, and he commented, "If you walk by that truck it can be very dangerous." This afternoon we went to Andy's Custard and he said, "This ice cream is very delicious and scrumptious." Not sure where he heard that last word.
Funny...Last week we were talking about Disney World, and he ran to us with the most serious face and said, "I bet it will cost $4 to go to Disney World." It was too precious.


In other news one of my best friends, Shannon, and my cousin, Angela, will be having their second baby soon. Shannon is having a little girl, Piper, and Ang is having a boy, Jaxon. Be praying for them, they should both deliver within the next 2 weeks or so.

No comments: