Thursday, June 5, 2008

Saying Goodbye...for now

Dallas finished his first year of pre-school at ETCA last week. I know he'll be back but I just felt sad. That has been the best school for him. http://www.etca.org/ Anyone living in Tyler should look into it. I never thought, nor did never not think, I would send my child to a private school. However, it has been the best experience. It's truely like a little family. I'm looking foward to many more years there.
Here are a few pics from his end of school splash day party.


First round, not too wet yet


He wrote his name, you can't see it because of the sunlight, but I was rather proud







Trying to get some worms with his feet













Now he's got the hang of it



















Pretty much soaked at his point, his team won the relay.






















Time to eat with his classmates, Skylar and Emma.















Counting in class
















Not sure about this one. He just insisted I take it.

No comments: