Saturday, January 3, 2009

This Stuff Really Works!

Hi Ladies!

Forgive me if this sounds more like an infomercial than it does a blog post, but..... I've always had a hard time growing my nails, keeping them from splitting, cracking, etc. Well, I've been using OPI Nail Envy and it's awesome stuff! It's a little on the expensive side. I get it at Trade Secret for around $15 a bottle, but it's worth every penny and the product lasts for a couple of months if used consistently. It's made my nails strong and has helped them grow out really nice. If anyone has found another great product, let me know please :)



3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, Wow! Pretty nails. I LOVE my mani and pedi times!! They just don't happen quite often enough!

Laura said...

P.S. OPI is wonderful polish. It is my favorite and just about the only brand I wear.

Mathis Family said...

I meant to tell you yesterday that you can take Biotin (a B vitamin) and it is supposed to help with your hair and nails. I take it (for other reasons) and got the bottle at Target for around 2 or 3 dollars.
We had fun yesterday! Be watching for Dallas's bday party invitation from Caleb soon!