Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reminiscing

Reminiscing
rem·i·nisce
Indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events

I'm sitting here thinking of what to write for my next post and find myself going through old posts that I've made. I love looking at all the pictures and videos of Dallas. I can't help but to smile when I watch this video of Dallas singing Jingle Bells at age 3 or this one when he was a baby. I can't believe he used to be so little!! Where has the time gone? I'm so glad I took the time to write various posts about him, like this one and posts pics of him like this one! It encourages me to keep current posts and pictures updated of Colt. I'm so proud of my sweet boy! I really miss him being little, but love seeing him grow and learn. Maybe I'm too sentimental, but I'll never have these years back with Dallas and just want to remember every second!

No comments: