Friday, December 19, 2008

A year older

Yesterday I turned 31. I thought I'd feel kind of lousy since losing my mom, but I had such a GREAT day! I mean, I did have my teary-eyed moments, but I got a TON of emails, cards, texts, and phone calls. I felt so loved. Thank you everyone! I went shopping in the morning, found an awesome sale at The Loft, bought a pair of jeans and got a sweater for free. Free is always good! Went to Dallas' Christmas party at his school, only worked 1/2 a day in the afternoon, went to Olive Garden for dinner with Adam, Dallas, Ken, Amanda, and little Eden, and Adam bought me a pink iHome for my iPod. Here are some pics from Dinner



Me and Adam



Me and D Bear



Me and Amanda



My pretty gift from Adam

2 comments:

Lori said...

How funny-Andy and I went to Olive Garden too!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had such a great day! And I love Olive Garden, but Wayne doesn't, so I don't get to go there very often!